Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to swap a hijet for a trafic

2 posters

Go down

Anyone want to swap a hijet for a trafic  Empty Anyone want to swap a hijet for a trafic

Post by Tricky1968 Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi all new to the forum , 

I have a Renault Trafic high top on a N plate that has done only 32000 from new ( mot's to back up) it was used to sell dvd's from so didnt move much hence mileage , it has a large flap that opens on one side , 240v hook up , feet that drop down like a caravan , sky lights and storage above cab , it would make a great camper as its half way there. I bought it to do one journey which it did wonderfully I covered 2000 miles , the plan was to sell it straight away but I kept it , now though i really need something small as the missus wont drive it . Would prefer mpv hijet but van would be ok .

regards

Rich

Tricky1968

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to swap a hijet for a trafic  Empty Re: Anyone want to swap a hijet for a trafic

Post by HighlyJetted Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Where abouts are you?
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to swap a hijet for a trafic  Empty Re: Anyone want to swap a hijet for a trafic

Post by Tricky1968 Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:14 pm

West Drayton happy to travel though

Tricky1968

Back to top Go down

Post by Tricky1968 Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:30 am

Just to add i checked the mot yesterday and it only had a month left so put it in and it passed no problems

Tricky1968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down