Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passenger side sliding door glass & frame/rubber.

Go down

Passenger side sliding door glass & frame/rubber. Empty Passenger side sliding door glass & frame/rubber.

Post by ldv.tek Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Passenger side sliding door glass & frame/rubber required.

Not looking for anything fancy, not fussed if its a solid window or sliding opening one.

Quite happy to pay for postage if too far to collect.

ldv.tek
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Passenger side sliding door glass & frame/rubber. Empty Re: Passenger side sliding door glass & frame/rubber.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:00 am

I have got what you need but sending it safely is the problem. I sent one two weeks ago to a girl in London but I had to make a wooden box the size of a Decorators Pasting table from 2"X1" and MDF board to send it safely. 

I sent a Sunroof glass to Cardiff with half a Rain Forests worth of cardboard around it and Parcel
Force manage to smash it the morons.

The Sliding Window however got there though. Took  time and money and purchased materials to make it which was greater than the cost of the glasss.

Back to top Go down

Passenger side sliding door glass & frame/rubber. Empty Re: Passenger side sliding door glass & frame/rubber.

Post by ldv.tek Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:29 am

Well if I decide on a day trip to the island I will let you know :-)

ldv.tek
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down