Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello , I'm after sliding door glass ...

2 posters

Go down

Hello , I'm after sliding door glass ... Empty Hello , I'm after sliding door glass ...

Post by toastiee Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:38 am

And rubbers and maybe back side glass . Well we at it I could do with a drivers side sliding door handle , I'm in cheltrnham but cam pick up from here ad there , cheers d
toastiee
toastiee
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Hello , I'm after sliding door glass ... Empty Re: Hello , I'm after sliding door glass ...

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 am

Try and find a complete door off an MPV hijet.

The windows in the sliding doors wind down too.

Plus if you want some of these tyres on rims I have, I would be willing to drive down to north Birmingham to meet you.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hello , I'm after sliding door glass ... Empty Re: Hello , I'm after sliding door glass ...

Post by toastiee Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:19 pm

cheers for advice , could go for a door if i could find a nice one in white well cheep but think im up to fitting a window myself so helpfully only the price of the glass to do it .

im not sure iv got the time to get the pick up wheels at the mo , my mrs (ish) aint well and im up to my eyeballs trying to sort her new home out . where are you as iv got freinds all over the place , i will ask if anyone get that way and what do you want for a couple if i picked them up ?

many thanks for offer and advice Smile D
toastiee
toastiee
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by toastiee Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:24 pm

woo hoo i sorted the washers out today , not sure how but seems to be a bad earth or something , the rear pumps seems to have no wires but not to bothered about that , also sorted the thing that turns the indicators back off Smile
toastiee
toastiee
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:53 pm

I live in Crewe and good luck with all your little and big challenges Wink
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by toastiee Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:12 pm

cheers Smile
toastiee
toastiee
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down