Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

exhaust and others

3 posters

Go down

exhaust and others Empty exhaust and others

Post by holy-foley Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi all my poor van is falling apart just now got trough the mot but now the exhaust has split so need a complete new one !!! some steel pipes as have a petrol leak.. a new indicator driver side as glass fell off and my back wipers have stopped working so need a new motor for that !!! also lost the inside back bit on the driver side head light so the wind is coming in  Shocked mine is an efi 1.3 01 mpv anyone have parts or know the best place to get them need to get it back on the road thank you ...julie

holy-foley

Back to top Go down

exhaust and others Empty Re: exhaust and others

Post by jamesstanley Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:10 pm

I bought a van with no headlight covers, I just layered gaffa tape over the back until it was sealed up.
jamesstanley
jamesstanley
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Fuel pipe - use flexible hose as its only like 2 foot. Make sure you clip it up properly.

Get a new metal can style inline filter while your at it.

Rear wiper is pretty much always the wiring at the top of the tail gate near the hinges.

New exhaust system for yours http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DAIHATSU-HI-JET-1-3-VAN-REAR-EXHAUST-SILENCER-2000-2004-/111276783616?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19e89cf800

Rear covers...... Ask Woody or just use some gaffa tape - or put the one off the passenger side onto the drivers side and leave your passenger with the cold left foot!
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down