Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This thing keeps presenting nasty surprises. Fuel tank, seat belt,

2 posters

Go down

This thing keeps presenting nasty surprises. Fuel tank, seat belt, Empty This thing keeps presenting nasty surprises. Fuel tank, seat belt,

Post by StvC Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:17 pm

This thing keeps presenting nasty surprises. Fuel tank, seat belt, 2013-10-27164518_zps958b7024

This thing keeps presenting nasty surprises. Fuel tank, seat belt, 2013-10-27150207_zps413e3451

StvC
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

This thing keeps presenting nasty surprises. Fuel tank, seat belt, Empty Re: This thing keeps presenting nasty surprises. Fuel tank, seat belt,

Post by HighlyJetted Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:29 pm

I'm not so sure where that top photo is taken?

And the bottom looks like something has been chewing on them belts or they were used to tie in building equipment that has chaffed them.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

This thing keeps presenting nasty surprises. Fuel tank, seat belt, Empty Re: This thing keeps presenting nasty surprises. Fuel tank, seat belt,

Post by StvC Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:02 pm

That's from underneath the van. We smelt petrol from the drive and it was actually my 10 year old who identified the source, this is a gumbo'd hole in the fuel tank from what I can see. Have you got one?
Yeah my guess is a dog as plastic is chewed to crap too. It's one of the rear inertia belts. Have you got one :-)

StvC
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down