Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Hijet is now un-driveable and I seriously don't know what to do....

+2
HighlyJetted
tara100
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My Hijet is now un-driveable and I seriously don't know what to do.... - Page 2 Empty Re: My Hijet is now un-driveable and I seriously don't know what to do....

Post by tara100 Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:25 am

HighlyJetted wrote:So tara, how did it all turn out?

Hi

I'm sure I'll sound pathetic, but I haven't touched the van.
I'm not having a very good time of things at the moment, and don't feel confident doing the procedure. I have to say catching the bus isn't the best, but that's the way it is right now.

Tara
tara100
tara100
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

My Hijet is now un-driveable and I seriously don't know what to do.... - Page 2 Empty Re: My Hijet is now un-driveable and I seriously don't know what to do....

Post by Logi Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Well, we're here to help when you feel like it alien 
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by tara100 Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:42 pm

Logi wrote:Well, we're here to help when you feel like it alien 

Thanks Logi x
tara100
tara100
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by tara100 Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Just a quick update.....

The K-Seal worked thank you.
tara100
tara100
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by elfin girl Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:05 pm

excellent, keep an eye on coolant levels hope it stays fixed Very Happy 
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by tara100 Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Thank you Daisydon Smile 

I'm going to sell her as I've bought a car quite cheaply, and my current job means I don't need a van anymore.  I'll miss Betty.
tara100
tara100
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by tara100 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:34 pm

tara100 wrote:Thank you Daisydon Smile 

I'm going to sell her as I've bought a car quite cheaply, and my current job means I don't need a van anymore.  I'll miss Betty.

Me again - I didn't sell the van in the end, and it's gone back to square one (overheating / losing all fluid)

Is there anyone on here local to South Devon who could fix her?  I will pay for the work that needs to be done (should I start a new thread about this? Neutral )

Tara
tara100
tara100
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:32 am

Speak to Jerry, he is in Bath, and his contact details are here http://usedhijetparts.co.uk/contact-us/
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tara100 Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:38 am

HighlyJetted wrote:Speak to Jerry, he is in Bath, and his contact details are here http://usedhijetparts.co.uk/contact-us/

Hi

He's 120 miles away from me, so not really feasible.
tara100
tara100
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2