Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANOTHER SE HI-JET ON E-BAY -- I DONT BELIEVE IT !!!

Go down

ANOTHER SE HI-JET ON E-BAY -- I DONT BELIEVE IT !!! Empty ANOTHER SE HI-JET ON E-BAY -- I DONT BELIEVE IT !!!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:09 pm

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS. Looks like I am going to have to make a bid on another one. Cant have all these SE's being owned by anyone else can I ??
Only joking folks. Spotted this one on Ebay earlier this evening. I dont know how to download the link --- sorry !! The reference number is 190849714580.

It has 5 days left to run and has already had 7 bids and has reached a staggering £138 going up in £2 bids. Bet it goes up to stupid money. Perhaps I had better wait for 6 days before I start breaking mine up. I could make a fortune flogging it on there perhaps and save all that work taking it to bits too !!!

Only joking HJ. I have given my word that the spoiler is yours my Friend and my word is my Bond. I am certainly interested to see what it does go for as I have been told where there is what sounds like what could be another SE on the Island so am going to do some digging for info this week. I could do with another Alloy wheel as a fifth for a spare instead of a steel one. bounce Blinking wierd though all these SE's turning up in one week don't you think ??
WOODY.

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER SE HI-JET ON E-BAY -- I DONT BELIEVE IT !!! Empty Re: ANOTHER SE HI-JET ON E-BAY -- I DONT BELIEVE IT !!!

Post by HighlyJetted Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:40 pm

If you can make money by selling it then do that.

Making money is more important than a silly boot spoiler for my booty!
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER SE HI-JET ON E-BAY -- I DONT BELIEVE IT !!! Empty Re: ANOTHER SE HI-JET ON E-BAY -- I DONT BELIEVE IT !!!

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:01 am

Not to me its not Matt. My word and reputation means more to me than money does. I promised you the Spoiler and its yours my Friend.

I want the Alloy Wheels and Steering Wheel, radiator and other bits and if I can track this other one down there will be more bits for everyone. But thank you for the very kind thought of me selling it for more dosh. Not a chance.

Money isn't everything and from talking to you I know that, and I know you wouldn't do a dirty trick like that either. We both have good reputations to keep up and be proud of.
Woody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down