Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posted in the wrong thread I think...

2 posters

Go down

Posted in the wrong thread I think...  Empty Posted in the wrong thread I think...

Post by minimouse Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Just saying hello.. but posted in the sticky bit instead of starting a new thread.. oh well.. sorry Rolling Eyes ... copied and pasted below ..

I stumbled across this forum looking for info on a new to me Hijet pick up.. (already posted in location thread)
I am not brand new to mini truck's as I have owned a honda acty for 2 years that I bought with a romahome demountable pod attached. After spending way more then I should of on the acty I started to look for a new truck for my camper and found my 2004 Hijet pick up .. (already nicknamed Poppy due to the colour). I have now owned it for a whole 2 weeks.. and already love it .. more so now I have dropped the sides on the deck and mounted my camper pod. Will fit a radio in next and fix the drivers window so I can open and close it .. (waiting on the part)
minimouse
minimouse
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Posted in the wrong thread I think...  Empty Re: Posted in the wrong thread I think...

Post by Logi Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Very Happy
Hello anyway cheers

Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down