Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More bits off 1.3

2 posters

Go down

More bits off 1.3  Empty More bits off 1.3

Post by elfin girl Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:07 pm

More bits, exhaust, petrol tank, offside suspension leaf, tail lights (bit of damage on one that’s been fixed but stood up for 10+ years)
Also some random bits!

two brand new expansion tank/rad caps £4 each + postage (one slightly used, but ill add that into the package of first purchased, always handy to have a spare knocking around)

brand new thermostat, £5 plus postage

wing mirrors, £15 the pair, ive heard a lot of people moan about their wing mirrors always moving, these never moved once positioned,

More bits off 1.3  80c85510

More bits off 1.3  2bff5810

mind has gone blank and i cannot remember the name of these  Laughing  i know how to fit them but??!! they are free to whoever needs them, i cannot remember which ones are the good ones! and the two on the bottom left are not for a 1.3, maybe someone recognises if they fit any other hijet engines?

More bits off 1.3  E02ff010

exhaust, £50 plus postage.
this fits a 1.3, it was modified to fit round a prinns gas tank, but will still fit without a gas tank there.
im sure this will be a pain to post, can get it picked up by a courier or anyone is welcome to collect, im in hoddesdon hertforshire (about 25 miles north of london)  
its been stored in my bedroom, so out of the elements, the white dust is just on the surface

More bits off 1.3  0cf25e10

petrol tank £50 plus postage, again, been stored in doors away from the elements, can be sent by courier or picked up. the petrol gauge was good and working, i dont know how delicate the sensor placement is though so courier may upset that

More bits off 1.3  A14a1310

rear leaf spring suspension offside, this is heavy, will probably cost a fortune if sent by courier? if you need it send me a message and ill weigh it to work out cost to see if its worth asking for any money for it!

More bits off 1.3  A6a34e10

Last edited by elfin girl on Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

More bits off 1.3  Empty Re: More bits off 1.3

Post by buttondup Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:16 pm

Hi Elfin Girl,
Do you have a lambda sensor spare?
I am currently struggling through the head gasket change and have broken the pre-catalyst sensor (though I understand thay are both the same)
buttondup
buttondup
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by elfin girl Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:25 am

No sorry, I’m pretty sure I’ve found everything now.
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down