Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad to see the forum is still alive!

+2
HighlyJetted
xxemaphorr
6 posters

Go down

Glad to see the forum is still alive! Empty Glad to see the forum is still alive!

Post by xxemaphorr Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:10 pm

It's nice to see the forum is still fairly active! Sorry to see some names disappearing and surprised to see the great HJ oracle has made an appearance too. Did any more meets happen?

Just recently moved house to somewhere with a garage and space to work so my two hijets in (free) storage will be resurrected and hopefully get at least one of them back in use for weekends away! Exciting after all this time.

Unfortunately they may have suffered at little with the elements but we'll see! All part of the hijet adventure!

Cheers everyone and hopefully post some updates soon!
xxemaphorr
xxemaphorr
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Glad to see the forum is still alive! Empty Re: Glad to see the forum is still alive!

Post by HighlyJetted Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:03 am

Glad you are well Wink
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Glad to see the forum is still alive! Empty Re: Glad to see the forum is still alive!

Post by Darklord Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:35 am

Hi guys!
I'm still here and yes i still have the same 'Sooty Van'.
For some reason I couldn't seem to find this page, it's as if the link had died?
But anyway, Just saying hello to all the Hijetters out there.
I'll try and keep in touch, but i find facebook a lot easier to use on my mobile.
Regards
Steve
Darklord
Darklord
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:23 am

People are still here but a shame there has been a drift to Facebook, it’s so much easier to find the info on here. I keep an eye on what’s happening and keep popping back most days.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by buttondup Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:44 pm

a shout out to all the old regulars and valued contributors (unlike myself!!)
Still drop by but truck has run without major issues for a while now and scraped into MOT furlough (booked for Apr 1st and applicable to MOT's after 31 Mar)
Hello Raggy (and Woodie if you're listening)
buttondup
buttondup
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:48 am

Hi, woodie does have a browse occasionally but does not have an account anymore. As you can see Matt does drop by every so often to drop a golden nugget of info. Glad to hear the Hijet is still going 👍🏻 Remember the forum is not just for when they break down.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:52 am

I'm still about too bounce .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down