Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing the water.........hijet 1.2 diesel engine (and possibly gearbox)

2 posters

Go down

Testing the water.........hijet 1.2 diesel engine (and possibly gearbox) Empty Testing the water.........hijet 1.2 diesel engine (and possibly gearbox)

Post by difflock123 Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Hello people.

Just testing the water for the moment, but it hopefully will progress to an actual want.

has anyone got a hijet 1.2 diesel engine (and possibly gearbox) that they dont want?
I know most people try and get rid of them, taking them to scrapyards, but I might be interested in one....

I know they arent the most reliable engine, as they blow headgaskets every 25,000 miles and the inlet manifold gasket sometimes leaks causing the engine to run away...
but that doesnt bother me......

I just want a diesel engine for my hijet....
and before I resort to trying to fit a transit 2.5Di engine and gearbox...I thought I would see about a hijet diesel......

thanks Smile

difflock123
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Testing the water.........hijet 1.2 diesel engine (and possibly gearbox) Empty Re: Testing the water.........hijet 1.2 diesel engine (and possibly gearbox)

Post by www.hijetparts.co.uk Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:10 pm

Yes, ive a engine and box, the head gasket was just replaced about a month before it was removed. give me a shout if interested. Cheers. Sean - 07835598059 or sales@hijetparts.co.uk
www.hijetparts.co.uk
www.hijetparts.co.uk

http://www.hijetparts.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Testing the water.........hijet 1.2 diesel engine (and possibly gearbox) Empty Re: Testing the water.........hijet 1.2 diesel engine (and possibly gearbox)

Post by difflock123 Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:48 pm

What sort of price would you be thinking of?

delivered to cornwall?

Thanks Smile

difflock123
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down