Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recovering Seats

2 posters

Go down

Recovering Seats Empty Recovering Seats

Post by Raggy Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:26 pm

As I sit here in the cold dark nights thinking (a bad and dangerous habit according to my wife!) I am going to eventually recover my cushion seats in the back of my hijet camper so got to thinking about the front drivers seats. Mine are not that bad condition and actually comfort wise but with the back all redone (going to do the walls and door panels etc starting over christmas/new year) the seats wil not match. Has anyone recovered the front seats before? I know some change them for MR2 or Smart car seats but they still wouldnt match the colour scheme ( have I mentioned I am a bit anal about things sometines Laughing). Anyone got an old seat lying around they dont want and wouldnt mind taking off the covers and parting with them so I can investigate hiw they are made up. Cant see them being that difficult or complex.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Recovering Seats Empty Re: Recovering Seats

Post by Logi Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:59 pm

You find the standard seats comfy?.?.....?.?.
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:03 pm

Surprisingly...yes...! Maybe thats just me but the driving position is one of the most comfortable I have driven, maybe that is part of it. I'm. 6'1" and long legs and its miles better than my usual astra daily driver. I know a few have issue with the standard seats and swapped them. May do in the end for better matching seats so just looking at possible options.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down