Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got something a bit sticky in my hands!

2 posters

Go down

Got something a bit sticky in my hands! Empty Got something a bit sticky in my hands!

Post by Raggy Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:20 pm

Well, look what just arrived in the post Very Happy
Got something a bit sticky in my hands! Imag0314
Taken a while as I had no originals to work from so whith a little help from my friends Wink I redrew them all and got a vehicle sticker maker to print them off. They havenot been fitted yet (too cold and van needs a clean) but will give some feedback when I fit them. So far they look great and a trail looks as though they fit (phew, a few trials in paper helped!). That set is £74.95 posted and the link to the site is below. Note that set is for a 993 (1000 logo and 6 valve logo  Laughing . I have done the 1300 logo, 16 valve and currently doing the LPG logo to supply to him,will post it up when its ready.
As I said not fitted them yet but quality so far looks superb and thought that cost was well worth it. How much from Daihatsu even if they were available? Dont even ask!

Ian who does the sticker company was very helpful and ended up redrawing my images so they worked with his printer. If you need just one of the logos from the set, just contact him and sure he will get you a price for individual ones.

Link to CaravanStickers.com

Thanks to Woody and Sputnik who spent time getting me dimensions and photos to work from.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Got something a bit sticky in my hands! Empty Re: Got something a bit sticky in my hands!

Post by Logi Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:42 am

Damn good work. Should be a great help to anyone restoring one( which should happen, there's getting less and less of them, and i saw some stuff i wouldn't give house room to at the NEC show a couple of weeks ago)
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Got something a bit sticky in my hands! Empty Re: Got something a bit sticky in my hands!

Post by Raggy Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:47 am

Thanks Logi, took a bit if doing to set it up but now its done its available to anyone. Cant wait to try them on van, will post a photo when I do.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down