Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaking rubber window seal

Go down

Leaking rubber window seal Empty Leaking rubber window seal

Post by Raggy Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:30 pm

Whilst in the van I noticed a drip cone from the rubber seal around my sliding door window seal ( camper version with sliding opening but that probably does not make much difference), any suggestions to seal it. Ideal solution will be to remove it totally and reseal/refit it but that may have to wait till better weather and more time. Was wanting to spend winter sorting the inside but cant if water going to drip down door panel which looks like what caused their demise in the first place. 
Seen this click me any good? Also need to find correct plastic fixings for panels as they are not going back with screws like the last person thought was suitable! Destroyed what was left of the water warped panels, at least they can be used for a pattern for new ones.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Leaking rubber window seal Empty Re: Leaking rubber window seal

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:35 pm

Plenty of those Raggy and the interior door handles for sliding doors.. Might not get to the garage tomorrow but hopefully Wednesday. How many door panel poppers do you want roughly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:53 pm

I'll have a look in morning as they have handily done all the panels the same way Mad , thanks
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down