Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devon in Sussex?

2 posters

Go down

Devon in Sussex? Empty Devon in Sussex?

Post by Raggy Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Been looking into the history of my van and although there were a few companies who converted the Hijets into campers mine according the the original docs was Devon Motor Caravans Ltd, Rutherfords Business Park
Marley Lane, Battle, East Sussex who them sold it on to a Daihatsu dealer. Now been in touch with Devon Conversions ( who strangely also trade as Devon Motor Caravans but only since 2008) and they said it was not them and probably another company who were copying what they did (possible?), so has anyone ever heard of the company who did mine? I know its not a major point but and these dark wet nights Thoughts like this pop into my head! I dont think the company exists any more but cant find anything at all about them.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Devon in Sussex? Empty Marley Lane, Battle

Post by heybird Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:29 am

Hi there, I joined the forum today, just read your post from last year.....Marley Lane in Battle does exist (I live in Hastings), so perhaps there is a caravan place there? will have a look next time I spin that way and let you know if still there Very Happy

heybird

Back to top Go down