Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lost dip stick what's the oil capacity

2 posters

Go down

lost dip stick what's the oil capacity Empty lost dip stick what's the oil capacity

Post by diesellou86 Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:16 pm

Im new to this never knew theseeven existed. Really like it though. I recently picked up a 80s daihatsu hijet mini truck. Its missing the dip stick. I was wondering if any one would happen to know the oil capacity. I'm not sure of exact year but it is carberated. 2wd And it is an s80lp with the 547cc gas job. Any help would be grate as well as any info on were to get parts. Possibly a dip stick.

diesellou86

Back to top Go down

lost dip stick what's the oil capacity Empty Re: lost dip stick what's the oil capacity

Post by HighlyJetted Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:18 pm

Not many of those ones here in the UK, maybe a5 or 10 at most. No idea where you would find a dip stick. Maybe make one from a different vehicle?
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

lost dip stick what's the oil capacity Empty Re: lost dip stick what's the oil capacity

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 12:12 am

Wish I had known that two years ago Matt, when I had a buy one, get one free.

Bought an S reg van and also had to take a two cylinder one away as part of the deal.
I did take it - - - straight up to the scrapyard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down