Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie 550

2 posters

Go down

Newbie 550 Empty Newbie 550

Post by mad659 Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi everyone, I am completely new to the Hijet scene. I just acquired 2 s80lp's with 550cc engines Very Happy . I have no parts availability on these as, I believe, I have the only 2 in Puerto Rico. Maybe someone can share some light on how to get a service manual for these and if someone has swapped out the motor for any other Daihatsu engine. Any info is appreciated info. BTW, one is running and the other is missing some parts but it is known to have been running before it was sold to me. Thanks.

mad659

Back to top Go down

Newbie 550 Empty Re: Newbie 550

Post by sputnik Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Hello and welcome.

There are a few manuals at http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk/manuals-downloads/ but I don't think the 550cc is among them. I suspect the variation between the other models is quite big but there might possibly be some information of use on that page. Somebody else who knows more about these things will probably be along soon to be of more help!

sputnik
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by mad659 Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:16 pm

Yeah, I've been to the website but unfortunately I didn't find anything on the 550. Thanks anyway. Hopefully someone will chime in with some info.

mad659

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down