Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hijet tomorrow !

4 posters

Go down

New Hijet tomorrow ! Empty New Hijet tomorrow !

Post by andy pyke Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:58 pm

Having sold my old Hijet due to various reasons including the wife nagging, unemployment, it needing too much doing to it etc., I've been pining for it so much that I've gone and got myself another one yyyeeeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaa!!

Test drove it this morning, getting a lift to collect tomorrow. Back to the sane and unflustered word of Hijetistan for me cheers bounce

andy pyke
Centurion

Back to top Go down

New Hijet tomorrow ! Empty Re: New Hijet tomorrow !

Post by Logi Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:16 pm

cheers
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:58 pm

Good man!

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny PP Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Great news...what colour & year ? I will keep an eye out for you on the streets of Maidstone.
Julian fitted my new seats a couple of weeks ago.....soooooo of comfy. They are a teeny bit high for my short legs though even adjusted as low as they go. Really glad I got them though.
Also invested in some floor mats, black with orange & black stripped trim. Now waiting for the spring so I can get on with covering the interior panels Very Happy

Penny PP
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by andy pyke Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:44 pm

New one is white with some silly stickers that will be coming off. Its tatty (surprise surprise) and its an S reg.

Julian mentioned he'd done that job when I got him to change the thermostat on my Merc a few days ago.

Funky interior panels will be good; I'm really hoping I'll be able to do mine up as well. Paint job will be the starting point!

andy pyke
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny PP Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:56 pm

Got the stuff for doing the interior panels before crimbo.Dunelm do a pretty funky range of that wipe clean stuff people use for table cloths. I went for a bright green with big funky flowers all over. I did plan originally on going with the cow print one, white with big black splotches but the hippy flowers won in the end

Penny PP
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down