Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Porter says Hi to everybody from Lanzarote!

4 posters

Go down

My Porter says Hi to everybody from Lanzarote! Empty My Porter says Hi to everybody from Lanzarote!

Post by Webolution Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:32 pm

Hi to everybody from the Canary Islands!
Sorry my English is not as fluent as I would like...I'm improving it reading your topics... mainly about mechanical terms...hehehe...
I own a 1997 Piaggio Porter Bus 993 EFI for two years and I've been reading you about one year. Trying to learn as much as I could before starting writing silly things or asking questions that where spoken before.
I found my little van covered by dust. It was forgotten for four years surrounded by car parts at a mechanic. It had no MOT and some parts like handlers were missing...The mechanic told me that was the reason why the MOT was not passed on 2009. Actually they had another Porter (1.3 16V) but it was in such a bad condition that was not an option as I wanted it to be my daily drive...as it actually is!
Being such an unusual vehicle in Spain, there's no forums, shops and all that staff that we all need to take care of our tiny beasts. That's why I was so happy when I found your forum. A place where I can learn...and it's not in Japanese language!!! bounce
Well... next time I'm in I will post a picture. I call it Webo (which pronuntiation is equal to "huevo" that means "egg"...well.. Nice to salute You and thanks for all your help (although you didn't know you were helping me!) until now... Little Webo is running in part because of this forum.
Best regards and go on riding!
Webolution
Webolution

Back to top Go down

My Porter says Hi to everybody from Lanzarote! Empty Re: My Porter says Hi to everybody from Lanzarote!

Post by Webolution Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:06 pm

My Porter says Hi to everybody from Lanzarote! <a href=My Porter says Hi to everybody from Lanzarote! Img_2310" />
Webolution
Webolution

Back to top Go down

My Porter says Hi to everybody from Lanzarote! Empty Re: My Porter says Hi to everybody from Lanzarote!

Post by Logi Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:05 pm

Hola bienvenida a lo largo , su Inglés es probablemente mejor que mi español

Nice looking van Smile
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:00 pm

Welcome! If you can spare some sun, it's freeeeeeezing over here!

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:04 pm

Hello and welcome!

One of my favourite places is Lanzarote, I'll be back next september Wink
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Webolution Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:18 pm

Thanks for your welcome! cheers

Loggi: I'll do my best with my English.. will be easier for comunication...hehe...
PFM: Hope I could spare some sun with you... sunny  sunny  sunny

HighlyJetted wrote:Hello and welcome!

One of my favourite places is Lanzarote, I'll be back next september Wink

That's great! September is my favourite month to be in Lanzarote: warm and no wind!
Bring me some wheels, shocks, and lots of spare parts I want!!! hehe...obviously it's a joke! geek
I'll be following your posts Masters!
Webolution
Webolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down