Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paggio porter van

4 posters

Go down

Paggio porter van Empty Paggio porter van

Post by DonnyMacdonald Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi all
What is the diference  (if any) between a Hi jet and paggio? I posted a thread regards spare parts for a Paggio porter would they be ok on a hi jet? there is'nt much chater on this site I have been looking for infomation on the cooling system (porter van ) for ages I have learnd a bit from this site I had  fleet of vans at Xmas but through bad luck and bad health I now have only two both working and in good order but with a overheating problem still ,

I have a few spares for sale thjings like doors struts fuel tank rads seats just about anything I could strip from one of the old vans,what would be a fair price for an engine and gearbox with 40,000 on the clock any Ideas,

I will post a few pics of the vans so you can all see whats what and any one who needs a few spares let me no
While I am on I am looking for the long metal pipes that run from the rads with hoses iether end the ones I have are coroded also what is the best descaler to use on the engine my mechanic says an asid bath any coments.

DonnyMacdonald
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Paggio porter van Empty Re: Paggio porter van

Post by HighlyJetted Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:22 pm

Depends where you are?

Porter and the Hijet is the same vehicle.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuel_nl Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:40 pm

I've also got a Piaggio Porter 1.3 (2003). When I need parts they always think I have got a scooter or a moped so I have to explain it's the same as a Daihatsu Hijet. :-)
Manuel_nl
Manuel_nl
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by singledad Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:23 pm

hi, what petrol tank you got, im after one for a 99 1.3 efi

singledad
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content