Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well wonders never Cease!! Even more.l

3 posters

Go down

Well wonders never Cease!! Even more.l Empty Well wonders never Cease!! Even more.l

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Would you believe it ? Got the pick up here yesterday and have put two good rad caps on it after cleaned up the cap seatings and pressure filling the system from the mains hose.
It has now been running for 45 mins and the Rad fan cuts in and out just over halfway on the gauge and despite 104000 miles on the clock runs faultlessly. Ticks over smooth as silk and runs the same at roughly 2000rpm.

Tyreservices as was diagnosed head gasket and another reputable garage put a new water pump on and a homemade top hose but left the rusted out rad caps and obviously didn't know how to bleed the system.

Thank you James Garage Services and Tyreservices.
I have got me a nice little Mot's and taxed pickup.

Super stuff. Razz Smile y

Back to top Go down

Well wonders never Cease!! Even more.l Empty Re: Well wonders never Cease!! Even more.l

Post by PFM Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Jammy beggar! Bet you don't want to rip the lights off it so much now.

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Well wonders never Cease!! Even more.l Empty Re: Well wonders never Cease!! Even more.l

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:57 pm

They are already off PFM and replaced with " they'll do" ones. Not letting them go. I will email you some pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:18 pm

Result, are there any left on your island you don't own?
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:32 pm

I am reliably informed that there are one or two still out there currently not under my ownership --- but I am working on it Logi. Laughing Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by rich the mechanic Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:52 am

Have you started looking for the porters yet?
rich the mechanic
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:43 am

Very few of them over here Rich and the oldest one I have seen here is 07 plate so If I were to buy one it would be purely to sell on.
Certainly not any breakers here as far as I know or have seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down