Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brake compensator valve - what thread are the pipe fitments?

2 posters

Go down

Brake compensator valve - what thread are the pipe fitments? Empty Brake compensator valve - what thread are the pipe fitments?

Post by johnnyboy666 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:33 pm

Hello,

I've been quiet for a while, due to sorting out the rest of the fleet, but time to get a few niggles sorted on the Hijet.

Does anybody know the thread gauge for the solid brake pipework at the rear that leads to and from the compensator? and also to the rear drums?

I seem to recall that the front caliper is M10x1mm, so I would guess that it might be the same throughout, but those are banjo bolts and the rear isn't, so maybe they're different?

Appreciate the help as always

John

johnnyboy666
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Brake compensator valve - what thread are the pipe fitments? Empty Re: Brake compensator valve - what thread are the pipe fitments?

Post by Logi Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:15 pm

Standard metric ends.
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Brake compensator valve - what thread are the pipe fitments? Empty Re: Brake compensator valve - what thread are the pipe fitments?

Post by johnnyboy666 Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:11 pm

When you say standard, do you mean M10x1 same as the front?

johnnyboy666
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down