Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROJECT FOR SOMEONE .

5 posters

Go down

PROJECT FOR SOMEONE . Empty PROJECT FOR SOMEONE .

Post by eddie0303 Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Hello all , well for those of you who have been regular followers of the forum you will already know that I purchased my Hijet with the view of using it for work and play , but I have had a change of plan and now bought a newer van , so Monty is going up for sale . I have done quite a lot of work to him since I bought him , which includes , replacing the rear and drivers doors and a also the tyres ,as the old ones were perished , I have also part under sealed the underside and replaced the air intake manifold gasket as it was leaking . I have replaced both rear lights and refurbed the headlights . and I have fitted new wiper blades . all electrics are good and there are no areas that require welding . The van has a lift up camper type roof fitted and once the interior is fitted out it will the same spec as the factory built models , it has been fitted with a atow bar for towing a small camping trailer . It will require an MOT but should not require  too much work to get it through , This vehicle will have a really good resale value once converted and will far exceed the £500 asking price I am asking to re-coupe my spend . It will also need a respray if you want to get a top price for it which I was quoted £200 for a self prep re spray . It is currently being stored in my lock up in Blackpool and will need to be collected by recovery vehicle or tow bar etc. my phone number is 07816 374155 if you have any questions so feel free to call .

Here is an example of one on EBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-HIJET-COACHBUILT-CAMPERVAN-MOTORHOME-CAMPER-CARAVAN-MAY-SWAP-OR-PART-EX-/251339210978?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=MiovFTQCuNDbeVwC89ID8g1fB18%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

THIS ONE IS UP FOR ABOUT £4000 , SO BEST OF LUCK .

This van needs a good home and I am sure it will make some one many happy memories .

All the best to all for xmas and new year .  

The roof alone is worth a few hundred pounds so grab yourself a potential money maker or cheap camper .
eddie0303
eddie0303
Centurion

http://www.emhall-handyman.com

Back to top Go down

PROJECT FOR SOMEONE . Empty Re: PROJECT FOR SOMEONE .

Post by Logi Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:13 pm

But a newer what kind of van?????????
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:54 pm

MOT it and get it on ebay.

Then its worth cash.

No MOT, tough to sell, unless mega cheap
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by craig2859 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:32 pm

ebay link expired but really ........ 4k for it?  Did it sell at that price ???

3,200 offer -declined !!!
craig2859
craig2859
Centurion

https://store.bisimulations.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie0303 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Hi All , To answer your question Logi , I have gone for a 05 plate Vauxhall Combo due to a new contract that involves me doing a lot of mileage and so it reduces travel time and being diesel its cheaper on fuel .

Hi Highly Jetted , hope all is well with you , I agree that finishing the van off would give me a better return but I just dont have enough spare time now to do it , so as long as I get my money back I am happy, I would also think that the van and roof would fetch more than the asking price if sold off as parts , but its too good for that .

Hi Craig , I am not sure what price it went for , but I have seen plenty of these sell above £2,000 and the roof,s are that hard to find they also sell for more than the asking price on there own .

Anyway , I will leave it on the forum for a while and if nobody wants it ,I will put it on ebay , but would like to see it go to someone who is interested in completing it for their own use .

Best to all .
eddie0303
eddie0303
Centurion

http://www.emhall-handyman.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 8bit-ash Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:31 pm

i'd have had it if it weren't miles away and I hadn't just spent all my money on a boat.  Really want a pop top. Good luck with the sale.
8bit-ash
8bit-ash
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down