Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1,2D oil hose conection to "oil sump"

3 posters

Go down

1,2D oil hose conection to "oil sump" Empty 1,2D oil hose conection to "oil sump"

Post by dhaan Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Hi to all. Greetings from Czech republic and please sorry for my english.
I get a hijet and some thing on it are wrong. Can you tell me please, where I must connect this hose from oil filler plug? 1,2D oil hose conection to "oil sump" Zezhor11 
In user manual is that hose smaller.
1,2D oil hose conection to "oil sump" Oil_su10
From "Daihatsu diesel workshop manual" and "lombardini 1204(/T) workshop manual (in daihatsu is 1204/P)" i didn't get answer. It may be some "oil sump hose" or what.
I think that must be conect to pipe/hose what I have under car and are blind with some screws (in red circle).
1,2D oil hose conection to "oil sump" Oznaae10
Thank you very much for all reaction.
Dan
dhaan
dhaan

Back to top Go down

1,2D oil hose conection to "oil sump" Empty Re: 1,2D oil hose conection to "oil sump"

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Welcome to Czech Dan! Glad you have found us.

First you must understand I have no experience with the diesel Hijet. But I have worked on other diesel vehicles.

In reply to your question where does this hose from the filler cap go:-

First there should be a proper oil filler cap - yours is missing.
It has been replaced with that pipe.

The pipe in the diagram from the manual will go to either the air filter box, or the air intake pipe.

The purpose is to let the engine burn the vented oil gases, this makes them clean as the oil will get burnt away. Without this burn off system, the engine will blow oil vapour/gas from the hot oil system into the air we breath, which is bad for health.

It is all part of making engine emission cleaner for the environment.

I hope you can understand my explanation, with a little help from google translate:-

Vítejte v České Dan! Jsem rád, že jste nás našli.

Nejprve musíte pochopit, nemám žádné zkušenosti s motorovou Hijet. Ale já jsem pracoval na jiných vozidel s naftovým motorem.

V odpovědi na vaši otázku, kde to hadici od plnicího uzávěru jít: -

Nejprve by měl být správný olej uzávěr - tvoje chybí.
To bylo nahrazeno s tímto potrubím.

Potrubí ve schématu z návodu půjde buď schránku na vzduchový filtr, nebo potrubí přívodu vzduchu.

Cílem je, aby motor spálit odvětrávané ropné plyny, to z nich dělá vyčistěte olej spálit pryč. Bez tohoto spálit systému, motor foukat olejové páry / plyn od horkého olejového systému do vzduchu, který dýcháme, což je špatné pro zdraví.

To vše je součástí tvorby emisí motoru čistič pro životní prostředí.

Doufám, že můžete pochopit své vysvětlení, s malou pomocí Google překladače!
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

1,2D oil hose conection to "oil sump" Empty Re: 1,2D oil hose conection to "oil sump"

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:17 pm

You are a real Diamond Matt. So helpful and caring . Good man.king 

Back to top Go down

Post by rich the mechanic Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:31 pm

The picture you have put up from the manual looks like a 993cc petrol rather than the diesel if that helps.
rich the mechanic
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by dhaan Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Thank to all of you.
If that picture from my manual is petrol engine, so it's a great. In this case the ends of the circled pipes must be connected (from oil head to air suction). That pipe on oil filler cap does not make sense for me. I look to youtube for lombardiny 1204/1404 motors videos and non of that oil filler caps hose have it.
One more time I thank for your willingness.
If someone need czech user manual for Daihatsu Hijet (EFI, Diesel) i may scan it, but i don't think that somebody need that Laughing 
1,2D oil hose conection to "oil sump" Imag0110
Best regards
Dan

Last edited by dhaan on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my english :))
dhaan
dhaan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down