Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1998 Diahatsu Hi-Jet 'S' 1.3cc 16v efi PARTS wanted URGENTLY......

3 posters

Go down

1998 Diahatsu Hi-Jet 'S' 1.3cc 16v efi PARTS wanted URGENTLY...... Empty 1998 Diahatsu Hi-Jet 'S' 1.3cc 16v efi PARTS wanted URGENTLY......

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Hiya all - i recently purchased my hi jet and within the first month i ad it nicked, got it bac then went into a pole....polish vw driver, resultin in a shit scared 60yr old Ma and having the front end pushed in by a good inch? to top it off i now have a badly pitted cooling pipe ( the one with filler cap, under psngr seat ) its worn right near the brackets so i unclipped 6 or so hoses from it and took the offendin rusted pipe to have it chemical metal'd? anyow, it aint worked and am now currently stranded in Timperley & Wythenshawe and need to return home to scarborough with mi van.......where oh where can i find the pipe i need....? Who Scooby Doo i gu too t get this pipe? Am in unfamiliar waters and would appreciate any suggestions regarding parts, suppliers and a good cheapish mechanic would b a bonus too? HELP! all replies greatly received...... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

1998 Diahatsu Hi-Jet 'S' 1.3cc 16v efi PARTS wanted URGENTLY...... Empty Re: 1998 Diahatsu Hi-Jet 'S' 1.3cc 16v efi PARTS wanted URGENTLY......

Post by HighlyJetted Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:29 pm

If you need a temp fix then make something.

You can get copper pipe upto a couple of inches diameter, drill some holes in it and solder in some 10-15-22mm branches for the other pipes. Do away with the radiator cap, fill it up via a branch pipe then use a gate valve or isolator valve from a central heating system.

If your looking for parts there are loads of jap breakers round manchester area, and there are quite often people breaking hijet on ebay.

Good luck,

Matt
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

1998 Diahatsu Hi-Jet 'S' 1.3cc 16v efi PARTS wanted URGENTLY...... Empty cooling pipe

Post by blane Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:41 pm

daftbobby wrote:Hiya all - i recently purchased my hi jet and within the first month i ad it nicked, got it bac then went into a pole....polish vw driver, resultin in a shit scared 60yr old Ma and having the front end pushed in by a good inch? to top it off i now have a badly pitted cooling pipe ( the one with filler cap, under psngr seat ) its worn right near the brackets so i unclipped 6 or so hoses from it and took the offendin rusted pipe to have it chemical metal'd? anyow, it aint worked and am now currently stranded in Timperley & Wythenshawe and need to return home to scarborough with mi van.......where oh where can i find the pipe i need....? Who Scooby Doo i gu too t get this pipe? Am in unfamiliar waters and would appreciate any suggestions regarding parts, suppliers and a good cheapish mechanic would b a bonus too? HELP! all replies greatly received...... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Don't know if you got a pipe yet, but there is a guy advertising one on ebay at the moment.
Blane

blane

Back to top Go down

1998 Diahatsu Hi-Jet 'S' 1.3cc 16v efi PARTS wanted URGENTLY...... Empty Hijet Spares

Post by emmabskin Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Hi, we,re braking 3 1000cc R reg hijets at the moment. Also have some parts for 1300cc. Please email Tony at 'agpeck@hotmail.com' for details. Cheers Emma
emmabskin
emmabskin
Chatterbox

http://daihatsuhijet.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

1998 Diahatsu Hi-Jet 'S' 1.3cc 16v efi PARTS wanted URGENTLY...... Empty Re: 1998 Diahatsu Hi-Jet 'S' 1.3cc 16v efi PARTS wanted URGENTLY......

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down