Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centre Console and steering column plastics - plus other bits coming

Go down

Centre Console and steering column plastics - plus other bits coming Empty Centre Console and steering column plastics - plus other bits coming

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 pm

After finding some time I've started work on Ernie the pickup again.

A few bits here if anyone wants them...

Centre Console and steering column plastics - plus other bits coming Centerradio

Pretty reasonable condition, would clean up ok. There's a crack in on side but you wouldn't loose sleep over it nor would it cause you any issues.

Centre Console and steering column plastics - plus other bits coming Steering

Steering column covers, all the screw points are in good condition, few of the locators are missing but it still holds together nice. Again needs a clean!

Make me an offer, will accept very little if you come pick them up, but if you want it posting its got to be worth my time for the packing and post office visit - e.g. £10 each or £15 for the pair including post.

Ernie has a new friend - Archie the 10 week old golden lab puppy.

Dog not included
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Centre Console and steering column plastics - plus other bits coming Empty Re: Centre Console and steering column plastics - plus other bits coming

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Forgot to say, I am taking Ernie on a night rally in late may, so I'm just sorting everything out and making sure what I have is working.

So I'm washing out the coolant system and refilling it, giving it an oil change on the engine and diff. Making the lights work properly etc.

Debating on welding the diff up on it while I've got the bed off the back.

So after the rally I will be taking the engine and gearbox out, so all the bits will be for sale.

Its done something like 48k miles on the clocks, and I'll be able to say for sure what the coolant system/head gasket situation is like.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down