Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mouse in residence

2 posters

Go down

Mouse in residence Empty Mouse in residence

Post by PiaggioLux Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:40 am

Hello all,

I have a (small) issue with a mouse that seems to have taken up residence in the cabin air system. When I turn on the heating/air fan mouse nest debris blows out of the vents. The problem is two-fold. One I am not sure where the cabin air intake is and the second is that now it sounds like there is debris caught in the blower fan.

Would it be possible to let me know where the cabin air intake is and second is it a big job to access the blower fan to remove debris and inspect for damage?

Thanks!

PiaggioLux
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Mouse in residence Empty Re: Mouse in residence

Post by CoolJet Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:44 pm

Oh thats crap...... mouse crap... and it may contain Hantavirus Evil or Very Mad To access the blower you will have to remove the dashboard and for that you will have to undo the ducts to the left and wright outlets i think i remember. I dont remember where exactly where the intake is but I guess it will become clear if you remove the dashboard.

Keep us postet what you find in there

Undoing the dash is straight foreward i guess. If uncertain check out the Micro Fiche for bolt placement
CoolJet
CoolJet
Centurion

Back to top Go down