Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOODBYE EVERY ONE. I AM FINALLY PULLING THE PLUG ON THE FORUM.

5 posters

Go down

GOODBYE EVERY ONE. I AM FINALLY PULLING THE PLUG ON THE FORUM.  Empty GOODBYE EVERY ONE. I AM FINALLY PULLING THE PLUG ON THE FORUM.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:11 am

Well I have had some time to think and some rest and I have finally made a decision. I AM LEAVING THE FORUM FOR GOOD AS OF TODAY. NO MORE WOODY. I HAVE HAD A BELLY FULL OF ALLL THE UNGRATEFUL " I WANTERS - AND NO  "THANK YOU'S." Sick of it.

Most of you know my awful sense of humour and its always been the same - and I call a spade a spade. And I don't have time to change and no wish to either.
So I am so sorry to say no more words of Wisdom from Woody. I will be on my phone and email address for my regular friends for advice and
spares -  especially Raggy, PFM, BUTTONDUP,
OLDIE, BIOFOS, STEVE IN CORNWALL, BUFFY, LEOPARD PAGAN, and a few others that I haven't remembered - they are welcome to call me or Text me or email me - and obviously if you want spares - I am not going to turn you away. But that you will have to text me FIRST  as I have got Call Blocker in place and it stops anyone getting through who isn't in my Contacts List.
Number to text me on 07970 391876 and email is hi.jetmaniow@gmail.com

Aux Revoir and cheerio. Sorry to be going but I have got too many health issues going on and I need peace of mind and rest. And Peter - I have had my Second Presence - there definitely WONT BE A THIRD ONE. AND FOR THE LAST TIME - IT IS WOODY - NOT WOODIE.

Back to top Go down

GOODBYE EVERY ONE. I AM FINALLY PULLING THE PLUG ON THE FORUM.  Empty Re: GOODBYE EVERY ONE. I AM FINALLY PULLING THE PLUG ON THE FORUM.

Post by Raggy Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:11 pm

And there he was gone...Elvis it seems has actually left the building! Such a shame it came down to this. Sad day.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

GOODBYE EVERY ONE. I AM FINALLY PULLING THE PLUG ON THE FORUM.  Empty Re: GOODBYE EVERY ONE. I AM FINALLY PULLING THE PLUG ON THE FORUM.

Post by oldie Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:22 pm

You're right there Raggy, tis a sad day but I think we all seen this coming Sad ....

On a brighter note, I made it to number 4 on his special friends list Very Happy ...

I knew he loved really Wink lol!

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed the shed Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:32 pm

Hi Woody, Time catches up with us all, best to preempt the grim reaper and take things quietly. as a newbe I have only had a couple of posts with you but your sage advice will be missed greatly by all, all the best Ed.
Ed the shed
Ed the shed

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex_Michdebus Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:22 pm

I hope he's still alive and well. Thanks again old man.
Lex_Michdebus
Lex_Michdebus
Centurion

https://youtu.be/zAH2jjzAhU8

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:27 pm

He is alive and well but taking a less active role in hijets now, other things going off that require attention. I keep him updated though.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex_Michdebus Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:34 pm

Don't tell him I said something, he'll get riled up about my foul mouth. I just want him to be healthy and happy.
Lex_Michdebus
Lex_Michdebus
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex_Michdebus Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:43 am

Is our old buddy still pulling his plug? I hope he is staying inside and not being a stubborn guy still doing his walks.
Lex_Michdebus
Lex_Michdebus
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:58 pm

He is still surviving.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex_Michdebus Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:14 am

Thanks!
Lex_Michdebus
Lex_Michdebus
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by xxemaphorr Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:56 pm

Not been on here in a long while but I remember your forum input Woody. All the best to you
xxemaphorr
xxemaphorr
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down