Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol

3 posters

Go down

Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol Empty Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol

Post by rwd Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:56 pm

Hijet folding rear seat £70 collect from Bristol

Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol Img_5311

rwd

Back to top Go down

Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol Empty Re: Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol

Post by Nangle Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:47 pm

Hi mate, no chance you still have this?

Nangle

Back to top Go down

Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol Empty Re: Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:48 pm

Well as he has only posted 11 times in 3 years and his last visit was August 2018 I think that it would be most unlikely that he will see your message let alone still have the seat. Sorry to pull the rug out from underneath your feet.
I have several rear seats - but I am on the Isle of Wight. How far from Southampton or Portsmouth or Lymington are you? Have you actually got an MPV to fit it in? If you have just got a van then you are wasting your time. There are no fittings whatsoever for a rear seat or seat belts or stalks in a van.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nangle Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Well, seems as I got an email to say you replied, I'm sure he got on saying it did. Doesn't matter anyway I was just enquiring.
Your too far away anyway.
I don't think I'm wasting my time you don't know what I need them for or are using them for so keep your opinions to yourself unless someone asks.

Nangle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:39 pm

Well Clever Dick. Look at the statistics of his membership. I have already stated them - but read them for yourself. His last look at the Forum was in August last year. So unless he is Phycic then he would not know about your extra special Telepathic powers of communication.

You certainly have made a good start to your Membership. Best of luck in the future for getting any help or information. Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol Screen17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nangle Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:55 pm

So what, I'm supposed to look it that before I comment to see if I get a reply???
What a weird forum your running here, doesn't sound like much people get any "help" from you if that's what you call it if that's how you reply to everyone.

Nangle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:00 pm

Oh well never mind. Stick around. You MIGHT learn something - even from me. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Nangle wrote:
What a weird forum your running here, doesn't sound like much people get any "help" from you if that's what you call it if that's how you reply to everyone.

Why don't you read through a selection of previous posts on this Forum....you'll then see how often Woody freely gives advice and helps people out.

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Nangle wrote:
I don't think I'm wasting my time you don't know what I need them for or are using them for so keep your opinions to yourself unless someone asks.

Why don't you read and digest what Woody has written before putting your fingers in motion.

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:58 pm

I'm sorry. I didn't realise that you needed it for your Lounge. Mind your fingers in the folding mechanism. One member ended up in Hospital several years ago when he nearly severed his finger when he sat down and hadn't fixed the seat to the two ring brackets on the rear wheel arch properly.

See!! I am being helpful. But if you don't like it then you know where the door is. Don't let it bang shut and hurt you on the way out!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:01 am

Cheers Oldie. Appreciate your positive response to Niggling Nangle Dangle.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:36 am

Woodie wrote:Cheers Oldie. Appreciate your positive response to Niggling Nangle Dangle.

You're a legend Mr Woody....and a ray of sunshine to many a people and their Hijets/Porters sunny .... Laughing .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:09 am

Thanks Oldie. Much appreciated. I really enjoy getting out at 6-am and taking pictures of the Sunrise rays, listening to the birds waking up and the occasional Red Squirrel scuttling across the road. Very difficult to get them on film or photo.

I am currently stood on top of St. Rhadagands Steps - on the top of - yes you guessed it - St. Rhadagands Down. I am going to drag Raggy out on my early morning walk when he is down in the summer. It is so good for the soul. And watching him suffer.!!
I am going to try and send a picture or two I took Wednesday morning. It is an absolutely fabulous morning. Got bit of a frozen wait, around 20 to 30 minutes to get the sun actually rising up out of the sea.

I have got a 4G Signal so hopefully a picture will come through. Going to send this first and then a picture. Don't want to be writing this lot out again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:11 am

Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol Dsc_3710

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:13 am

Oh good. Obviously a good signal. Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol Dsc_3711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:15 am

Well at least my phone is behaving properly.
More than can be said for me. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:24 am

Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol Dsc_0014

Just captured this. No not boat. I'm not a Mali Pirate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:32 am

Hijet Folding rear seat £70 Bristol Dsc_3712

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:33 am

Nice one Squirrel !! pirat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:37 am

Flipping heck, its cold up here after 35 minutes stood still waiting for the Sunrise - but oh boy was it worth it. Back down St. Rhadagands Steps and into the 3/4 mile Railway Tunnel to warm up. Then 2 more miles walk to home. Definitely on the mend now.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:41 am

Nice photos....is there no end to this man's talents Very Happy .....best part of the day early morning...fresh-crisp and quiet .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:03 am

They will definitely end when I am in my Wooden Box Oldie. Got back home at 7-45 having left at 6-10 am. Foggy, humid and mizzely this morning. But my quickest walk round the 4.2 miles so far this year with all that has happened.
What is the weather like down/up rather - there in Swansea today?? Absolutely fabulous day yesterday and I was motivated to get a lot done. Mind you 2 5mg Diazepam eases my Arthritis pains and makes a good start to the day. Thanks again for your support and a number of emails and WhatsApp messages from the usual regulars. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:47 pm

Woodie wrote:.
What is the weather like down/up rather - there in Swansea today??

I wouldn't know scratch ....I'm not from Swansea lol! .....but it was a lovely sunny day in Cardiff yesterday but overcast today Very Happy .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:52 pm

Oops!! Well that's my brain on overload. They are not too far apart are they??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down