Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2000 Hijet 1.3 EFI for sale

Go down

2000 Hijet 1.3 EFI for sale  Empty 2000 Hijet 1.3 EFI for sale

Post by Mrs Doyle Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:52 pm

Hi,
Selling my little Hijet 1.3 
I also have a spare 1.3 Engine and gearbox which I’ve had dry stored but never needed to use. Would prefer to negotiate a package deal but may sell separately???

Please see link for details and picks

FOR SALE
2000 Daihatsu Hijet 1.3 Efi...
89000 miles. Will go up as in daily use.

Putting the feelers out...
Putting our little Hijet, affectionately known as Mrs Doyle, up for sale/rehoming. Gutted to say the least but we’ve thought long and hard to come to this decision. So many of you have followed her story and I know there’ll be many as sad as us to see her go but she has many adventures ahead and it’s only fair to see her continue to develop and morph into something more amazing than what she already is. This wee gem is one of a kind. She’s not a new pin by no means but is the best fun a wee van like this can be. Will consider offers around £2950

MOT’d until August 2018
Had her checked and she will need sill welds for new MOT. This can be completed before sale with a full MOT or whoever takes her, can do what is needed when due in August.

Also available for negation, or to sell separately, spare 1.3 EFI engine and gearbox. 
Please PM for any other details.

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.hamilton.35912/posts/10156335145417783

Mrs Doyle

Back to top Go down