Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.

5 posters

Go down

Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Empty Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:44 pm

Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_0016
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_0017
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_0018
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Img_2010

This 12volt Water Heater I have had in Storage since my Romahome days. It has never been used apart from testing it a few weeks ago. It is Thermostatically controlled and the light comes on when heating and goes out when it reaches hand temperature. Cuts in again when the temperature drops. There was a fold down hand basin with it when new but had been robbed when I bought it. I have got a new stainless bowl and outlet with it, or it could be placed over the sink. Teal still make this model although the tap is different and it is over £300 with vat.
I am looking for around £115 for it.

Back to top Go down

Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Empty Re: Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_3412
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_3413
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_3414
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_0023
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_0024

The sink is an Enamelled Metal one and is 350mm square and overall depth including the waste outlet is 200mm. The base is 375mm deep by 435mm wide. Price with the Adjustable Swivel tap, Hoses and 12volt Pump is £40 plus £12 Parcel Force 48 delivery. The 6 flush fitting lights £12 + £4.50 postage and the white twin bulb number plate lights (or for interior down lights) £2-50 each.+ postage. The Black ones £2 each plus postage.
The 993cc Water pump £20 plus postage. The new Swivel Fawcet's £12.50 each. Water pumps £10 each.
Strangled Octopus £50. The pair of Strangled Octopii with the set of hoses £75. thehijetmaniow@gmail.com

Last edited by Woodie on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Empty Re: Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:26 pm

Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_3415
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_3416
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_3417
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_3418
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Dsc_3419

I have got some decent NEARSIDE HEADLIGHTS for sale ££100 - - £125 each but no OFFSIDE ones. I don't know why it is but the Offside ones seem to be corroded on a ratio of 4 to 1 nearside ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by elfin girl Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Is that one of those octopuses off the 1.3 cooling system?
Your a bad influence Laughing
here I am desperately trying to make more space in my flat by getting rid of things Ive hoarded and now I'm thinking I could fill the spaces with hijet spares, cos we all know if you own one you never know when you might need to replace something
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Yes it certainly is and I have got the other pipe too and also another pair of Strangled Octopii with all the hoses too. But they aren't going for Peanuts though. More like Truffle prices as they are rarer than Truffles. pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Woodie wrote:Yes it certainly is and I have got the other pipe too and also another pair of Strangled Octopii with all the hoses too. But they aren't going for Peanuts though. More like Truffle prices as they are rarer than Truffles. pale
In that condition ...yes!
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elfin girl Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:25 pm

Yep, doesn't look like it's been used! I'm resisting the urge, keeping them at a price that reflects their rareness will help me Laughing
I still have a gs400 in bits in the bedroom that used to be spares for my working one that got stolen, and pretty sure I still have spare lights for the Austin metro I had as my first car Shocked
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:53 pm

Octopus pipe looks like a peach! Almost impossible to find like that nowadays. I wouldn't sell that if I had any hijets!
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Hi Matt. I have been saving these for ages, but how long do you keep parts for. You know me well. I always keep some stock back for myself. To be truthful, I have another 3 as good or almost as good. Time to put them on Ebay I think rather than let them go to cheap on here.

I have given the Forum members first chance at the parts. I have got 3 watching the Water Heater in just over a day. Also put a set of Romahome De-mounting Jacks on there too. Got 3 more pairs left. So time to turn my hoard of remaining parts into money. Just a real bum about the other 95% of the stock I lost and the number of Forum members I could have helped. C'est la vie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninianne Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:17 pm

HI, I have just bought my first Hijet. It is P reg 1997 1.0L. My garage checked it out and said I need a new exhaust and that a section of cooling pipe looks corroded. Would you be able to tell me if the last two photos of the pipe from the cooling system may be what my mechanic is looking for to replace the corroded coolant pipe, please? Cheers Smile
Ninianne
Ninianne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi Ninianne. The pipe in the pictures is from a 1300 Hi-Jet. I nicknamed it The Strangled Octopus and the name has stuck now over time.

The bit of pipe that you need is specific to the 993cc 3 cylinder engine. Raggy has dismembered a 993cc van recently but whether he saved what you need or if he would want to part with it, I don't know. I'm sure that he will read your post, but I will give him a call and let him know that you are looking for the part. Sorry that I can't be of more help to you at this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:29 pm

Sorry Ninianne, but the hijet I dismembered was in a poor state and the part you are after I think is the one on the top of the engine that has the radiator cap on it. Common to rust and rust balmy if no antifreeze has been used. This one was the latter, completely rusted and just broke apart as I tried to save it.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:44 pm

Hi Ninianne, you are in luck if it hasn’t already been sold, Try Clicking Here I bought the steering wheel from this van and he was OK to deal with.
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  4f53c510

Last edited by Raggy on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Now if you are handy with a welder etc you could makes up your own Link or even better here in mild steel with a lower pipe to make it easier to connect to existing horizontal pipe Link or even better still, one already welded to a horizontal pipe Link you would just have to add some hose to make it fit the gap the longer original one would have fitted Very Happy
Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Ec5f3510

Last edited by Raggy on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Dammed auto correct!)
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninianne Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:34 pm

Thanks, guys! I'll have a word with the mechanic. Smile
Ninianne
Ninianne

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Let us know how you get on.
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:16 am

Just a word of caution if you do get the repair section - it seems like an excellent option Raggy, well done for finding it - but if you do weld it or get someone to weld check out if the Cap Housing is braised on by scratching a little bit of paint away where they join.
If it is, then a wet rag on the housing will draw some of the heat out of the metal and cut down any risk of melting any of the braising.

Back to top Go down

Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  Empty Woodie can you help?

Post by Sammiejay41 Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:26 pm

I’m looking for replacement windows for my Diahatsu Hijet (1994) campervan.
The windows are double skinned Perspex. Sealed units approx 4ft long. Thank you. Sam.

Sammiejay41

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Post some pics up so we can see exactly which windows you mean. I can only presume you have a Hijet with a de-mountable rear pod, posing some pics of it will give us a better idea....and a sense of your IT ability (slight in-joke on here!)
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammiejay41 Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Hi yes it’s a detachable pod. And it’s not letting me post pic. I will keep trying! IT like my machanics, none existant!

Sammiejay41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammiejay41 Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:26 pm

Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  E763d410Items for sale from Woody's Alladins Cave and Emporium.  E763d410

Sammiejay41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down