Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest for drivers side headlamp for 1999 Ernie pickup RH

2 posters

Go down

Quest for drivers side headlamp for 1999 Ernie pickup RH Empty Quest for drivers side headlamp for 1999 Ernie pickup RH

Post by andyk Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:39 pm

Hello again the MOT Meister says Ernie's headlights are a bit dim - I've got a nearside on the way (that was the fail) but wouldn't mind replacing the drivers side while I'm at it cos that's on t'way out n'all. Anyone fancy flogging me one ? Ever the optimist ! Fling me a price for contemplation anybody thank you.

andyk
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Quest for drivers side headlamp for 1999 Ernie pickup RH Empty Re: Quest for drivers side headlamp for 1999 Ernie pickup RH

Post by andyk Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:58 pm

Tumbleweed...

andyk
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Quest for drivers side headlamp for 1999 Ernie pickup RH Empty Re: Quest for drivers side headlamp for 1999 Ernie pickup RH

Post by Logi Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Nope, rocking horse shit. Sorry. Sad
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by andyk Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Sorted through the dual miracles of eBay and hotel wifi. Cheers from sunny Malta!

andyk
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:18 am

Where in Malta are you staying? I lived there 1997-1998 in Paceville, Sliema and Mellieha Bay and stayed at weekends on a girlfriends Penthouse Flat overlooking the Harbour on Gozo.
Wonderful place. Wonderful people and wonderful memories. If only one could go back in time.........

Back to top Go down

Post by andyk Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:16 am

Our hotel room in Bugibba goes back in time if that helps. About 30 years by the look of it. It was cheap though, so I could afford the headlights!

andyk
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:34 am

I just hope that you are not getting the awful stink of the Saltpans over the back of Bugibba in Quowra. There are some great little back street Cafes in Bugibba that we and the locals used. So cheap.

My mate Jack and I put up the Roller Coaster in Popeye Village and when the brothers that leased the Village from the Government, got to greedy Jack moved it to a Seafront site in Bugibba. Don't know if it is still there. He came back the Isle of Wight from Malta about 3 years ago as his wife had terminal cancer. Enjoy your stay. I hope you aren't getting the storms that are about in the Mediterranean at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:31 pm

Used to have my dinner in a local bar in Bugibba, early Nineties, always amazed me on the local news the amount of accidents, and the fact the tv van arrived before the ambulance!!!
Lovely place tho Smile
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:48 pm

That's what I loved about Malta Logi. The Mad drivers. I LOVED it as I was (and still am)  more of a maniac than they were.

The whole of Malta seemed like one giant building site and the connecting roads like cart tracks, although I treated them as Kart Tracks. Great Memories I will take to the grave.

Back to top Go down

Post by andyk Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:02 pm

Can't find any sign of a roller coaster but it's still dirt cheap to eat and drink, and still a building site full of insane drivers. Just need to get the hire car back to the airport in one piece managed 6 days so far in this madhouse hope luck holds out..

andyk
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by andyk Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Back to Blighty to find a rare old offside headlamp and indicator lamp in decent nick waiting for fitting. Happy Days !!

andyk
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down