Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello I am new...Hijet S66 4WD minivan

3 posters

Go down

Hello I am new...Hijet S66 4WD minivan Empty Hello I am new...Hijet S66 4WD minivan

Post by Chim99 Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:11 am

Hi everyone,

I am new to minivans. I am a 4x4 fan and came across a rare Daihatsu 4WD minivan. After some research to identify the model, I can fairly say it is a S66 993cc 1983-1984 model.
Engine is running but body and interior needs work. It has a sunroof.
Thinking of buying it and restore, joined here to get your opinions and advice. Maybe know some history on the model, is it rare? Etc.
I have some pics but not sure how to attach.

Thanks

Chim99

Back to top Go down

Hello I am new...Hijet S66 4WD minivan Empty Re: Hello I am new...Hijet S66 4WD minivan

Post by andy pyke Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:40 am

Good luck with attaching the pictures; a chap called Woody is the zen master at that and will explain in detail Laughing

I'm the least technical person on here, but as far as I'm concerned, buy it and love it. I think it is quite rare.

You're going to struggle to find all the parts you need and it would help if you are able to do mechanical work yourself as not many garages have seen one or will be very interested in working on one.

andy pyke
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Hello I am new...Hijet S66 4WD minivan Empty Re: Hello I am new...Hijet S66 4WD minivan

Post by Chim99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:43 am

Hi everyone, I have gotten the right name for the minivan. It is a 1985 Daihatsu 1000 Cab with 4x4 capability. It has a sliding sunroof. I have bought it and has commenced restoration work.

Chim99

Back to top Go down

Post by Chim99 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:44 am

If anyone in this forum can tell me anything about this vehicle will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Chim99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:04 am

OK here we go with instructions :
Along the row of boxes, the one that has
YouTube in it, LEFT CLICK on the first icon, CHOOSE FILE, ( Photographs) and choose the Photographs you want(one at a time.)

LEFT CLICK  on HOST IT, then wait a  while
until the THREE OPTIONS finally appear.

RIGHT CLICK on the MIDDLE ROW and an
OPTIONS BOX appears. LEFT CLICK on COPY, then LEFT CLICK on UPLOAD, and it dissapears back to the BEGINING.

Put the Cursor back into the area on the left
where you put the messaging then RIGHT CLICK and Options Box appears again.

LEFT CLICK on PASTE and a load of text      appears, then LEFT CLICK on SUBMIT as normal and BINGO ---- you SHOULD have a Photo posted on the Forum.

Absolutely  EASI-PEASI isn't it??? NOT!!!!

A TOTALLY CRAP, ARCHAIC WAY OF POSTING PHOTOGRAPHS.
I hope that this has helped.
And YES everyone I do know how to post Photos, (thanks to Rich the Mechanic) but flatly refuse to go through all
that RUBBISH.

Back to top Go down

Post by andy pyke Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:31 pm

What a Face

andy pyke
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by waz Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:01 pm

no Woody you have it all wrong. on youtube click share,a box inder the video will change to blue with the url showing, right click to copy, in here click the youtube button, right click paste done
waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down