Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STILL ALIVE AND KICKING

Go down

STILL ALIVE AND KICKING Empty STILL ALIVE AND KICKING

Post by eddie0303 Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:28 am

Hello all , well I must apologise for my absence , as I do like to show support for the forum . I am currently having to spend time sitting around the house as a ongoing chest infection refuses to leave me in peace , so I have to use what energy I have to keep some money coming in .

I have also ended up buying another headache ,in the form of a new works van which has issues of the spend more money kind , anyway Monty has had to go on the back burner now until after Christmas when I shall hopefully be feeling better and he can take a higher priority . He is laid up in my garage at the moment so he is safe from the elements .

I hope you are well and on your way to getting ready for the big day in December , I am as always dreading it as its my least favourite time of year .

Anyway I will close for now and pop in now and then to keep up with the news best to you all and hope your projects run smoothly .

Eddie

eddie0303
eddie0303
Centurion

http://www.emhall-handyman.com

Back to top Go down