Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another cheapie for the parsimonious Scots to fight over!

3 posters

Go down

Another cheapie for the parsimonious Scots to fight over! Empty Another cheapie for the parsimonious Scots to fight over!

Post by PFM Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:47 am

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Another cheapie for the parsimonious Scots to fight over! Empty Re: Another cheapie for the parsimonious Scots to fight over!

Post by Logi Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:32 am

Well, that ad's REALLY selling it! No real description, no age/ mileage, 1 photo. You wonder at some peeps.
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Another cheapie for the parsimonious Scots to fight over! Empty Re: Another cheapie for the parsimonious Scots to fight over!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Parsimonious PFM ?? Steady on. Language like that is forbidden on here isn't it. confused 

I have wrung the wotsits out of my 03 MPV and it is the quickest Hi-Jet I have got but 90 is definitely its top wack.

That Wacko reckons his Van does  100 mph. Strange, as there is no mention of Nitrous Oxide being fitted to it . Must be Scot's Poetic Bullshit Licence.

And absolutely no offence meant in your direction Logi either.

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:37 pm

£395! Ye tight gits up there! Very Happy 

Though it could be as much of a dog as the passenger.

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Obviously its being advertised by either an idiot - who someone who is hiding the truth.

So they are either blissfully ignorant to all its faults, or aren't disclosing them.

Obviously full of poo, and rags the shit out of it alot.

Yeah good buy that is!
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:43 pm

woody wrote:Parsimonious PFM ?? Steady on. Language like that is forbidden on here isn't it. confused 

And absolutely no offence meant in your direction Logi either.
I don't even like veg.... Wink
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Thought you were a meat and two veg man Logi.elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Didn't think you were on the forum when he posted THAT pic!

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Oh!!! What pic ?? Have I put my foot in it innocently??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum