Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheres the plug for the heater air bleeding pipe mentioned in the 1.3 Manual

2 posters

Go down

Wheres the plug for the heater air bleeding pipe mentioned in the 1.3 Manual Empty Wheres the plug for the heater air bleeding pipe mentioned in the 1.3 Manual

Post by 8bit-ash Tue May 18, 2010 4:52 pm

I'm flushing thought my coolant system and replacing the thermostat but can't find this so called "plug for the heater air bleeding pipe at the upper part of the engine" can anyone point me in the right direction? 1.3 efi.

Ta.
8bit-ash
8bit-ash
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Wheres the plug for the heater air bleeding pipe mentioned in the 1.3 Manual Empty Wheres the plug for the heater air bleeding pipe mentioned in the 1.3 Manual

Post by rich the mechanic Tue May 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Asuming it's in the same place as the 993cc it is just above the rad under the bonnet got a spring clip and a rubber bung on it see top right hand pic on http://richstoys.piczo.com/?g=44000889&cr=1# although I have a quick bleed adaptor on mine.
rich the mechanic
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

Wheres the plug for the heater air bleeding pipe mentioned in the 1.3 Manual Empty Re: Wheres the plug for the heater air bleeding pipe mentioned in the 1.3 Manual

Post by 8bit-ash Wed May 19, 2010 10:25 am

Its not there, think my LPG system must feed from it, another spur off the system which probably doesn't help.
8bit-ash
8bit-ash
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Wheres the plug for the heater air bleeding pipe mentioned in the 1.3 Manual Empty Re: Wheres the plug for the heater air bleeding pipe mentioned in the 1.3 Manual

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down