Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! Bought my Hijet in Switzerland today...

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Bought my Hijet in Switzerland today... Empty Hello! Bought my Hijet in Switzerland today...

Post by forevervoyage Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:44 pm

Does anyone know if a rear seat from 2001 will fit easily into a 1999?
I'm a metal fabricator so it would be no problem to make it happen, but the clerk at the motor vehicle department said the truck had to be originally made to accept more passengers in order to get it registered for more than 2 passengers.
My Hijet is originally a transporter type vehicle, but I found some threaded mounts in the floor where it looks like a bench seat should go, so I'm looking for something that would just pop right in.
If anyone has any suggestions, or by the slim chance that any Swiss Hijet owners are hanging out here, drop me a line. cheers

forevervoyage

Back to top Go down

Hello! Bought my Hijet in Switzerland today... Empty Re: Hello! Bought my Hijet in Switzerland today...

Post by HighlyJetted Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:50 pm

If there are the threaded holes there it should just bolt straight in.

We've got an Italian member in the alps, and a German member in the north, but no swiss hijeters yet.

Your the first, only, and best!
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Hello! Bought my Hijet in Switzerland today... Empty Re: Hello! Bought my Hijet in Switzerland today...

Post by forevervoyage Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:50 am

Thanks!

forevervoyage

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:05 am

Welcome. As well as Italian and German we also have one in Malaysia - and now a Swiss...we're on a roll!

(I'll get my coat)

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuel_nl Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:55 am

Don't forget the the Dutch! Very Happy
Manuel_nl
Manuel_nl
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:34 am

Ah yes where the girls are beautiful and the parties are wild! Who could forget the dutch?!
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Sorry, forget the who did you say ? Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down