Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Logi!!!!! Here's your birthday stripper :)

4 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Logi!!!!! Here's your birthday stripper :) Empty Happy Birthday Logi!!!!! Here's your birthday stripper :)

Post by HighlyJetted Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 am

Happy birthday old timer Wink

Hope you have a good day with a few treats, you might have to pay for them yourself mind you Laughing

Anyway, ladies look away, this here is your filthy stripper:-

Happy Birthday Logi!!!!! Here's your birthday stripper :) Stripp10
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Logi!!!!! Here's your birthday stripper :) Empty Re: Happy Birthday Logi!!!!! Here's your birthday stripper :)

Post by HighlyJetted Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:34 am

Ahhhh, sorry to tease you, but here you go, enjoy, just don't have a heart attack!

Happy Birthday Logi!!!!! Here's your birthday stripper :) Bouncing_tits_03Happy Birthday Logi!!!!! Here's your birthday stripper :) Bouncing_tits_12
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Logi!!!!! Here's your birthday stripper :) Empty Re: Happy Birthday Logi!!!!! Here's your birthday stripper :)

Post by kentgpz11 Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Happy Birthday Logi.
Thought you'd appreciate this.

Happy Birthday Logi!!!!! Here's your birthday stripper :) Happybirthdaylongtime
kentgpz11
kentgpz11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Cheers guys cheers

Like the first 2, poss last one is a chick with a dick tho Wink

Just sitting down to my birthday curry king
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Logi wrote:Like the first 2, poss last one is a chick with a dick tho Wink

I'm sure a man of your experience (cough) could work something out.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:34 am

Reminds me of the last time in Thailand when a beautiful young girl in a bar said " £ 20 for a blowjob". Hell yes. Started to relise my misunderstanding in the alley when she handed me £20 and took her cock out...... Smile
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EvaInNorfolk Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Happy birthday! Hope you had plenty of polygrip in to manage your curry Laughing
EvaInNorfolk
EvaInNorfolk
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Thought you'd left us, yer not dead then? Razz
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EvaInNorfolk Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Not quite. Been really busy at work. On Friday I finished a quarter of a million pound project refurbishing the TV Studio at work. Hard to do on such a small budget, but hey. It looks amazing! Today I ran a half marathon. Tomorrow is first day of holiday so plan on being in a crumpled heap most of the day. After that it will be painting and decorating. I'm sick of living in one room in my terrace house. I've been living like this for nearly 10 months now. Arsehole of an ex-boyfriend helped me pull the place to pieces early last November ready to rebuild for when he moved in and on the Wednesday after we pulled it to bits he left me. I've been living in squallor ever since. I bought the Hijet after he left so I could get stuff in and out for the project here. Too many projects!!!!!
EvaInNorfolk
EvaInNorfolk
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:02 pm

EvaInNorfolk wrote:. ! Today I ran a half marathon. Tomorrow is first day of holiday so plan on being in a crumpled heap most of the day.!!!!!

Surely you're going to run the other half of the marathon? Wink
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by EvaInNorfolk Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Oh, bums. Forgot about that. Very Happy

I'm toying with the idea of running a marathon for my 45th birthday. The one in Edinburgh in 2013 is exactly right! I reckon if I set off now I might finish it in time to blow my candles out cheers
EvaInNorfolk
EvaInNorfolk
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down