Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED HIJET BENCH SEATS

4 posters

Go down

WANTED HIJET BENCH SEATS Empty WANTED HIJET BENCH SEATS

Post by IRISH_DAVE_HIJET_OWNER Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:21 pm

HI Folks

I am new to this site having just bought a hijet 16v efi mpv minus the rear seats which has been helpfull to collect items like tumble dryer ect.But now i am after some rear seats for several reasons.One reason is that having just been to my local tip to recycle my rubbish for the 4th time in the hijet i was stopped and told that with out the rear seats its classed as a commercial van even thou i been there 3 times before and nothing was said. i said to the guy so if i fit rear seats its not commercial yes? he said the councils have now changed their policeys. so with rear seats fitted i can still recycle its a crazy rule. I think the council bring on fly tipping if they are stopping people using their recycling sites due to the fact you havent got seats fitted in the rear of the van. even if it makes no diffrence to the amount i could pop in the van to take to the tip.reason number 2 i am after rear seats is to carry family members to outings like the vw run to the sun in newquay in the summer.Having just moved to bodmin. i am loving it in cornwall. so if anyone knows of a local scrap yard that do hijet van breaking or if you know anyone local to bodmin cornwall who is breaking their hijet for parts or just getting rid of the seats to turn it into a van i would be very intrested. I have looked on ebay but most people are too far to collect from and most couriers cost too much to deliver.

love this site and thank god for decent forums with helpfull tips and help.

cheers for nows.

Dave Surprised))

IRISH_DAVE_HIJET_OWNER

Back to top Go down

WANTED HIJET BENCH SEATS Empty Re: WANTED HIJET BENCH SEATS

Post by oldie Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:58 am

Heard you the first time tongue lol! .

Welcome to the Forum cheers .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by pww Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:26 pm

hi Dave, and ditto, welcome!!!
I deliver all around the south-west, south wales and as far east as andover/portsmouth......... but there seem to be more Hijets in Cornwall than anywhere else. (I saw seven hijets yesterday in Cornwall + 2 extols) so if you are in Bodmin I think there may be someone fairly near who has what you want but I don't know how the grapevine works down there. If T'intenet isn't working perhaps a small ad in a local rag might hit the spot, anyway, good luck with your search.
Paul

pww
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by rich the mechanic Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:01 pm

pww wrote: (I saw seven hijets yesterday in Cornwall + 2 extols)
Paul

Sedgemoor council run loads of hijet type vans and pick ups the MIL lives Burnham on Sea so when we go down we see loads.
rich the mechanic
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down