Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piaggio Porter for sale -project /spares/repairs

2 posters

Go down

Piaggio Porter for sale  -project /spares/repairs Empty Piaggio Porter for sale -project /spares/repairs

Post by Nomadnat Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:37 pm

Hi all,
I have a 2007 piaggio Porter for sale. It has about 5months MOT still on it but please note it has many issues!! (Idling, horn not working etc, rust )
I’m selling spares and repairs as although it’s pretty good condition inside my garage says it won’t pass another MOT (end July)due to rust underneath. It is kitted out inside.
with sink, hob (1 burner) fridge and bench with storage Piaggio Porter for sale  -project /spares/repairs 95507010
that pulls out to make a single bed. Would do for someone who’s converting. I’m Glasgow based. It is off road at the moment and will tax it when the weather improves. It starts first time, new battery last year and low mileage. Open to sensible offers.

Nomadnat

Back to top Go down

Piaggio Porter for sale  -project /spares/repairs Empty Re: Piaggio Porter for sale -project /spares/repairs

Post by PFM Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:50 pm

GLWTS

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down