Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know a good garage near Bristol/Cirencester?

+2
Raggy
nhw2289
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does anyone know a good garage near Bristol/Cirencester? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone know a good garage near Bristol/Cirencester?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:48 pm

No wonder I was baffled. Bog Off Frisbee. You are in the wrong conversation. I can't cope with more than one thing at once at my age - and when I get to Oldie's age I dread to think how bad my scrambled brain will be.

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know a good garage near Bristol/Cirencester? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone know a good garage near Bristol/Cirencester?

Post by danielfrisbee Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:06 pm

Apologies if I've committed a forum faux pas, I thought maybe the title of the thread might extend to other recommended garages. Happy holidays all
danielfrisbee
danielfrisbee
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:20 pm

I do it all the time. But I have got an excuse. It's a bit worrying if you are getting as bad as me at your young and tender age. Doesn't hold out much for your future days
Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by nhw2289 Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Hi Woody,

It's the real Nick speaking! I bought a tow line today so i should be able to get it to the garage tomorrow or the day after! I'll let you know how it goes Wink

N

nhw2289
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi Dan. Sorry for the mix up yesterday. What a sad old Muppet I am becoming?? And you can shut up Oldie and get back in your kennel you old Dog.

Well I can't be too far retarded - I did (sadly) predict Nick's problems with his Hi-Jet so I can't be that bad - can I?? Perhaps I shouldn't have asked that.

Virtually every skill I have has been self taught by reading books, by watching how things were done ( like welding) and asking questions. Just ask if you aren't sure of things and then have a go yourself. Doesn't mean to say that I or others wouldn't take the Mickey first - me being foremost in that, but I am sure that ultimately you will have a sensible answer - if not from me then probably Raggy or Scotia. They are both very grounded people.

If you make a plan of what you want to do then if you want advice, just ask. It's much cheaper than Main Dealer prices of £105 or more. Have a go nipper. You have got my phone number I believe so you can always give me a call.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Fair-play to you Woodie, your not too bad for an old duffer Wink lol! .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2