Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just popping in

2 posters

Go down

Just popping in Empty Just popping in

Post by elfin girl Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:00 pm

Just thought I'd pop my head in and say hello seeing as I've not been around lately, got two new front tyres the other day, you don't realise how much tread you've lost till you see new shiney ones!
Drivings better now.
So anyway, the van is worth at least £90 for the time being Laughing
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Just popping in Empty Re: Just popping in

Post by CoolJet Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello there,

I just had to invest about 400€ parts in my Hijet for maintainace. So my van is a bank on wheels right now.
Although brake cylinders and front tyres might not bear the most interest.  Suspect
Ive bought brand new Bridgestone RD713 for the front. At the tyre shop they said they are discontinued. But i found them for 60 € on the internet Embarassed. Maybe I get another two for the vault. They are bad on gas efficiency though. And front tyres dont last very long.
But I love the offroad capabilities of them. Still have some spare rims i want to refurbish to put summer tyres on for next year.

cheers

PS.: Just found out the RD713 seem to be suitable for a couple of vehicles  lol! :

Just popping in 59-2-f
CoolJet
CoolJet
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by elfin girl Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:01 pm

That looks like it would be great when it snows, my van likes to go sideways at best in the icy weather!
elfin girl
elfin girl
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum