Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melboy!! Where are you??

Go down

Melboy!!  Where are you??  Empty Melboy!! Where are you??

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:31 am

Well I can answer that. I phoned Mel a couple of days ago to see how he was and say that he was missed on the Forum.

Unfortunately last year he hurt his back at work and has been off work, unable to work because of it. Worse still, he doesn't think that he will be able to return to work which at 58 (59 in the next couple of days) is bit of a daunting prospect I would imagine.

He is unable to drive even, and has sold his Hi-Jet SE, and doesn't even have a car now. That is grim!!
So if any of you who "knew" Melboy would like to send their regards, I will pass them on to him.

I am very fortunate in that I get to speak to quite a lot of our Forum members through sending them spares and those that just want a bit of advice or information.

We have had quite a few new members over the past couple of weeks so don't stay silent, join in with your questions or your own experiences. Don't worry if your questions seem so simple, just as long as you can take and give a lot of leg pulling. Humour makes the World go round more easily.
We do have a few " One Hit Wonders" so please don't get into that category. Keep those interesting posts going like Raggy and Maralions have done.

Back to top Go down