Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are you Oldie?

3 posters

Go down

Where are you Oldie?  Empty Where are you Oldie?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:30 am

I have been on here this morning, first visit at 5-45am and you are still asleep. What is up with you old man?? Incontinence usually has you up before then.
Don't tell me that you are cutting down on the Alchaholic Beverages at night. Becoming health conscious this late in life??
Next you will be trying to convince us that you are going out Jogging for 30 mins every morning.
Have you noticed that there are a lot of the longer serving members no longer posting on the Forum. Matt being the biggest loss, but others such as D1noh, Melboy etc.
It's nice to see Rich the Mechanic keeping in touch occasionally and Singledad and a few others who sadly no longer have Hi-Jets.
Keep in touch lads.

Back to top Go down

Where are you Oldie?  Empty Re: Where are you Oldie?

Post by singledad Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:53 pm

i still read the forum as and when im able but dont post as im now a suzuki carry person although i still miss the headroom of the hijet

singledad
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:40 am

Huh!.....5.45am....the day is nearly over Wink ....never understood why some people get-up sooooo late scratch lol!

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:37 am

Well thankfully I am not an insomniac and have a clear conscience and get the Sleep "sleep of the just".
Oh well, tell the truth Woody, I am having a c**p night's sleep.
Stayed up until 1-45am watching films and now my body clock thinks it time to get up again, and so do my two cats as soon as they heard me put the kettle on. They want feeding again at this unearthly hour. They've got no chance!!
Got a flipping hectic day today. I have got to go and look at a beautiful 3 storey Victorian Mansion (£495,000) at 3pm with a lady whose holiday house I look after, is after buying to add to her portfolio of properties and two plumbing and one woodworking jobs . Trouble is that there is quite a bit of work to do there over the winter, Still, it's a good steady income over the winter. Was busy with four jobs yesterday, all handyman work, but all in doors thankfully

I'm busier now I'm retired than when I wasn't. I want to get on with several of my Hi-Jet projects particularly getting a 1600 Dual fuel Van done for next spring. I think that it would be a bit lethal for the winter on these Roman cart tracks over here. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:03 pm

woody wrote:
Got a flipping hectic day today.  I have got to go and look at a beautiful 3 storey Victorian Mansion (£495,000) at 3pm with  a lady whose holiday house I look after,  is after buying to add to her portfolio of properties  affraid
Where are you Oldie?  Downlo10

Twisted Evil
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Well some of us have still got it - - - some just never had it in the first place. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:12 pm

I've got the Mercedes...... Smile

Where are you Oldie?  I002402
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Had a Mercedes Cosworth after my Romahome days. What a lovely motor - - when it was was running.
The most troublesome car I ever had was a BMW 730 V8 32valve. About 240 - 260 bhp I think. But what an electronic nightmare. I paid £2000 for it in 2005 and got so sick of the problems that I dumped it up the scrapyard.

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:46 am

Logi wrote:I've got the Mercedes...... Smile

Where are you Oldie?  I002402

Hey Woody........ is that Logi Ewing from Dallas in his Merc lol! .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:31 am

Logi Ewing!! The Oil Millionaire?? About the nearest he gets to oil, is changing it in the engines on his cars and Hi-Jet. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:42 am

And rubbing it in before putting on the gimp suit... Laughing
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Stone me!! We have 3 Old Farts online at this moment, me, Oldie and Roadie and earlier Verryoldman.  I thought Logi had taken on a  new identity , but no.  He's still Logi thankfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:10 pm

Sorry  Oldie. I see you don't actually qualify for that title. Bit too young  Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum