Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camper conversions

Go down

Camper conversions Empty Camper conversions

Post by Raggy Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:50 pm

After looking around now was just wondering what company/s did camper conversions to the Hijet? Seen some stickered up as Deven conversions but also seen alot looking almost the same without any markings. Most have the sink cooker setup down the side but did go to look at one that had it across the rear tailgate (only one I have ever seen with that layout). Anyone?
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Camper conversions Empty Re: Camper conversions

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:49 pm

They are my precious Romahomes made here on the Isle of Wight. I helped complete the very last one made in 2004 and delivered it myself to the customer in Merton near Croydon.
I have 3 of them at the moment and quite a few new( well they were when I bought them from Romahome in 2005) inside fixtures and fittings .
The body can be dismounted in under 10 minutes and the pickup sides put back on to be used as a workhorse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:53 pm

Thanks Woody, but the ones I mean are the pop top ones not the demountable conversions.
Camper conversions Hijet-camper-pop-roof
Raggy
Raggy
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:58 am

Oh, head bangers you mean, right. Unless you are one of Snow Whites friends. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down