Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first project car...and it's a HiJet!!

2 posters

Go down

My first project car...and it's a HiJet!! Empty My first project car...and it's a HiJet!!

Post by Rob01978 Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Recently got myself a Hijet 1.3 16v V reg.
The thing goes like a train and is in good nick engine wise but needs a little TLC...Will try and document what im doing on here with pics etc.
Glad i found this site!
Have a great week!
Rob01978
Rob01978

Back to top Go down

My first project car...and it's a HiJet!! Empty Re: My first project car...and it's a HiJet!!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:36 am

Hello Robo Cop. Looks like you have copped yourself a good van. The older ones do seem to go better than the newer ones because they have been thrashed and nicely loosened up. My old S reg will happily do 85 and an S reg pickup I bought three weeks ago will happily do the same.
Y
Have fun in your new Toy. You will either love it to bits or hate it to bits or it will fall to bits. Whichever -- its all fun.

Welcome to the Forum. Woody.

Back to top Go down

My first project car...and it's a HiJet!! Empty Re: My first project car...and it's a HiJet!!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:30 am

welcome Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by FrontBackSide2Side Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:52 pm

Welcome to the forum! Smile
FrontBackSide2Side
FrontBackSide2Side
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down