Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No roofing this week

Go down

No roofing this week  Empty No roofing this week

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:14 am

cheers cheers .Yep not stuck on a roof getting bronzer than David Beckham. ( mind you not earning his money either --- ever)

My mate Dave is on holiday in Malta so I am having a week's busman's holiday at the garage pulling Hi-Jets to bits,
Welding ,stuffing my face full of food and having a kip in my restroom/office/kitchen in the afternoon when I have had
enough for a while. Been really enjoyable taking it easy  and earning money as well. 

Also been having a clear out of bits and pieces I had forgotten that I have. Putting them on Wightbay
 to help bolster up my bank balance. Nice just to potter about - go and have a Monster Breakfast in the cafe
and take it easy instead of doing a days work roofing--- well until about 1pm then going to the workshop
and doing another days work there.. Good job I can survive on 4-5 hours sleep a night. Up at 6am so off there to 
kip now. 1-15am. Good job I am still young.lol! .

Back to top Go down

No roofing this week  Empty Re: No roofing this week

Post by eddie0303 Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:37 am

Its what keeps you young Stuart , ( so a rich fat bloke smoking a cigar , on the beach , told me ) Very Happy . If my 6 numbers come in I know I wont be doing any more roof jobs , or any other jobs as well Very Happy 

Take Care

Eddie
eddie0303
eddie0303
Centurion

http://www.emhall-handyman.com

Back to top Go down