Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quite Fancy A Threesome

3 posters

Go down

Quite Fancy A Threesome Empty Quite Fancy A Threesome

Post by Logi Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Twisted Evil No, dirty boys(&girls)

Not that I have any mates Crying or Very sad but been considering doing some rivers in the canoe, idea being me & JB do the canoeing and Big Al does his photography pish whilst travelling to the end of the river in the 'Jet. So was thinking of a single extra seat in the back for Al, don't want a double as I intend sleeping in the van whilst the other 2 camp in the awning Wink
Do the Hijet mpv seats come with seatbelts attached or do they mount to the floor? Where are the mounts, does a van have them?
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Quite Fancy A Threesome Empty Re: Quite Fancy A Threesome

Post by waz Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:35 pm

My van had the fittings ready for seats Logi so I would think they are done on all the vans. I presume that the base vehicle is done then the relevant body fitted.
waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by rich the mechanic Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:06 pm

all belts are mounted to the body the rear bench seat has adjustable 3 point belts mounted to the rear pillarsand the buckle is attached to the seat frame where as the middle row are inertia mounted in the rear panel card to the pillar behind the sliding doors and the bucke bolts to the floor in the middle. if you look carefully at the left side of my avatar pic you can see the middle row belt

Last edited by rich the mechanic on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding info)
rich the mechanic
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Ah Smile I couldn't remember my old van and this one's ply lined. Might be a worthwhile mod, maybe get 2 and some windows for the side doors too
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum