Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manual Download problem

2 posters

Go down

Manual Download problem Empty Manual Download problem

Post by pww Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:09 pm

I have downloaded the worshop manual (BIG thankyou!) and it looks very useful. I cannot download the "full" manual as it keeps coming up "damaged file, trying to repair" - but always fails. It might be a file-size problem or acrobat version problem, not sure, but I am looking for basic guidance on how to get at the cylinder head. I have removed seats, engine cover, some electrics and now realise that to do anything useful requires short engine removal (I assume by removing the central spar, handbrake/gearshift assembly and lifting the lump) but am open to any useful suggestions as I have never taken a spanner to it previously.

BTW. I have tried drinking several pints of guiness but am no wiser, but feeling much less stressed.

PS. I am quite happy to contribute as these manuals seem to be invaluable. I think that's thanks to leopard_pagan - but correct me if I'm wrong.

Will try one or two more pints of guiness in the mean time just in case the quantity makes a difference!

pww

pww
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Manual Download problem Empty Re: Manual Download problem

Post by leopard_pagan Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:41 am

one of the manuals is locked. the diesel 1.2 one. the rest should be fine.
leopard_pagan
leopard_pagan
Admin

Back to top Go down