Micro Van Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May have done something very silly!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

May have done something very silly!!!!! Empty May have done something very silly!!!!!

Post by amana_w Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:58 pm

BUT VERY EXCITED...... Get ready for all the questions people. Happy Hi Jetting Very Happy

amana_w

Back to top Go down

May have done something very silly!!!!! Empty Re: May have done something very silly!!!!!

Post by Logi Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:42 pm

cheers

Tell us more bounce
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

May have done something very silly!!!!! Empty Re: May have done something very silly!!!!!

Post by amana_w Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:59 pm

Hiya,

It was a ending auction on ebay oops i should be banned from it (please don't say it's been on here dying) Plenty of miles on it but pretty cheap and hopefully ideal to start out with! Fingers crossed for me:shock:

1998 DAIHATSU HI-JET 1300 16V EFI WHITE

[img]May have done something very silly!!!!! T2ec1611[/img]

amana_w

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:56 pm

Oh no! Tell me you didn't buy THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler:

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:55 am

Looks pretty good, handy with the 2 aftermarket windows, ideal for a camper conversion, Happy Hijetting Smile
Logi
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:03 am

Oh and (rather bizarrely) the engine management light comes on randomly, occasionally, but for no apparent reason, and it in no way affects the running of the van. I think its probably just a dodgy sensor somewhere, and most likely something to do with the fuel gauge which has a tendency to fluctuate wildy once the fuel level goes down below half a tank.

Well its not the fuel gauge.
HighlyJetted
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by amana_w Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:45 am

Right, insurance sorted, pick it up in the morning and straight down for the MOT and we shall see if my gamble (stupidity) pays off. Rolling Eyes

amana_w

Back to top Go down

Post by 8bit-ash Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Have fun with it. They're mega handy little tin cans.
8bit-ash
8bit-ash
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down